2017 RAM 2500 - Landmark of Morrow
2017 RAM 2500
Available Trim Levels and Options
- Tradesman: Sentry Key® theft deterrent system and automatic headlamps.
- SLT: Chrome accent shift knob and optional ParkSense® rear park assist system.
- Big Horn: Front center seat cushion storage and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Lone Star: Under hood lamp and optional chrome body side molding.
- Laramie: Chrome exterior mirrors and fender flares.
- Laramie Longhorn: LED bed lighting and accent color running boards.
- Limited: Wheel to wheel side steps and and the Ram Box® cargo management system.
The 2017 RAM 2500 is a powerful and practical pickup truck, perfect for heavy towing. The vehicle is powered by a standard 5.7-liter V8 HEMI® engine, but drivers can also opt for the available 6.4-liter V8 heavy duty HEMI® with MDS or the 6.7-liter I6 Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine. Heavy-duty cooling systems on all models efficiently vent excess heat. The standard engine is paired with six-speed automatic transmission, but the six-speed manual transmission is also available. The vehicle has a maximum towing capacity of 17,310 pounds and a payload capacity of 2.423 pounds. Most models offer remote keyless entry with a panic alarm on the key fob.
Are you ready to drive the 2017 RAM 2500 around Atlanta? Be sure to visit Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM in Morrow for a test drive today.
The 2017 RAM 2500 has a comfortable interior with plenty of options for seating and luggage storage. The standard 40/20/40 split bench seat can fold down partially or completely to allow more space for cargo. Select models feature heated front and second-row seats.
The 2017 RAM 2500 has an assertive exterior with several practical features. Standard power-adjustable heated exterior mirrors feature manual fold-away, with power fold-away available on select models. Optional rain-sensitive windshield wipers monitor moisture buildup and allow drivers to keep their hands on the wheel in inclement weather.