2017 Chrysler 300 - Landmark of Morrow
2017 Chrysler 300
Available Trim Levels and Options
- 300 Limited: Rear ParkView® Backup Camera, 18- or 19-inch aluminum wheels with full polish, All-Season Tires, Uconnect® Nav with 8.4-inch screen, DVD/CD and HDD/MP3 player.
- 300S: Pentastar® V6 with 300 horsepower, 8-speed automatic transmission, paddle shifters, Rotary E-Shift, performance suspension, analog clock with nickel finish.
- 300C: Leather-wrapped steering wheel with built-in heating, power telescoping, and tilting steering column, ventilated and heated power leather-upholstered front seats.
- 300C: Heated second-row seating, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel, LED map pockets, 276-Watt Amplifier, and premium speakers
- 300C Platinum: Nine-speaker Harmon Kardon® System, platinum chrome finish on grille surround and exterior mirrors, HID headlamps.
When you trust your loved ones to the comforts of the 2017 Chrysler 300, you surround them with safety. With available Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning, you're alerted if the sedan gets too close to the vehicle in front of you. If you don't take necessary steps to prevent an accident, Active Braking can stop your car. Pull into reverse, and available Rear Cross Path Detection checks left and right for approaching traffic. Change lanes on the highway and the available Blind Spot Monitoring System warns you of vehicles that are beyond your peripheral vision. If you drift from your lane without engaging a turn signal, available LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning lets you know and relies on Lane Keep Assist to bring you back in line.
Want protective family transportation to get around in Atlanta? Then come to Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM in Morrow so you can test drive the 2017 Chrysler 300 today.
Inside the 2017 Chrysler 300, it only takes your thumb to manage the Driver Information Digital Cluster Display, Audio, and Voice Command, thanks to the switches mounted directly on the steering wheel. Some models add real wood as a premium accent.
Available Automatic High-Beam Control for the 2017 Chrysler 300 switches your high beams to low when it detects the lights of approaching traffic. When that traffic has passed, the lights switch back to high beams so you can see the road ahead more clearly.
Directions To Our Dealership in Morrow, GA
Please Click on one of the links below or Call Us at (770) 968-4900 for directions to our dealership.